Resolutions for Outdoor 2012 Season:
- More consistent weekly mileage. Aim for 20-30miles/wk
- Keep lifting consistently throughout the season not just the beginning
- 1-2 days hurdle work in addition to regular Tue and Thur team workouts
- 1 day additional track/speed workout if not doing 2 hurdle days
- Monitor diet a little more closely. Mostly my sugar intake
- Sleep more.
Goals for Outdoor 2012 Season:
Last Season Best-2:27.??
Goal #2- 2:17.2
Goal #3- 2:16.4
Last Season Best-71.05
Last Season Best-64.03
Last Season Best-29.87
Eventually I'll break these into the index cards like I did for indoors. I also decided to use outdoor PRs instead of overall PRs because there is a difference between the 2 tracks (not to dismiss my most awesome season that I just completed). Last season also refers to the outdoor 2011 season. Oddly too I realized that previously almost all of my overall personal bests were made indoors, besides the hurdles only because they're not run inside. Quite bizarre since typically most run faster on an outdoor track. Hopefully that will change this time.