Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'll take Quotes for 1000

"Time is a created thing. To say 'I don't have time,' is like saying, 'I don't want to.'" -Lao-Tzu

Okay I have a slight obsession with my thoughts of the day/quotes. The thing is whenever I need an uplift or just reflection on what's going on in the moment, I open the email that says 'Real Simple Daily Thought' and there stands a almost seemingly perfect reply. Kinda bizarre but a very lovely surprise to say the least.Time is always a virtued entity for myself since I'm always doing something at every given moment. I work multiple jobs, I run (a lot), and I try to keep a somewhat balanced social life. Last week I had a coworker ask me where I found the time to run since I worked so much. My reply was that If you truly enjoy doing something you find the time. Funny thing is my favorite and most used excuse for the things that I really have no interest in at the moment is not having the time. Hmm maybe I should rethink that excuse and find another. Haha.

No comments: